Play is vitally important for all aspects of your child’s development and well-being. Adopting a playful relationship with your child can help bring your relationship to a whole new level with deeper connections and a greater understanding and enjoyment of your child.
In this three hour workshop you will learn –
- the development of play – stages and ages
- how to facilitate good quality play
- how to connect with your child through special one-to-one play time
- practical exercises to gain confidence in playing with your child
- developing skills in playing with more than one child at a time
- choosing the right toys
If you would like to find out about upcoming workshops in your area, or to book a workshop for your school, group or organisation, you can contact me on 086 8072322 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fee for this workshop is €40 per person.